Wednesday, December 22, 2010

TJ Lawson

2010 Awesomeness!

This year was probably the best year (so far).  Last year I started piano lessons and I’m continuing lessons with Ms. Kramer who is my dad’s clarinet teacher from college.  I am in level 2 in the piano book series Pathways to Artistry, by Catherine Rollin. 

I’ve started doing a lot of new things this year.  In April, I went on my first plane ride.  I went to Costa Rica to spend some time with our missionaries.  Dad, Jessie, and I even went on an eight hour hike into the jungle and spent three days and two nights with the Cabecar Indians.


Jessie and TJ in a Cabecar hut in Costa Rica
After Christmas, Jessie and I are going to do a country dancing program with the Christmas Country Dance School at Berea College.  This program does all kinds of activities, such as country dancing, clogging, Molly dancing, and Danish gymnastics.  This will start December 27th and end on December 31st.

This summer, Jessie and I went to camp at Camp McPherson in Danville, OH, with the Mid-Atlantic District of Foursquare Churches.  It was lots of fun!  But, I was glad to be home after camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment